If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story...

If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story - just send me an e-mail - muscomaxbuilding[@]gmail.com and I'll published it. I have also more interesting ideas, but for them - later on. Have a nice day, nJoy and don't forget to visit my blog everyday, because he can makes you smile ! :]

29 October 2007

Colour-Work-Zebra

Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?
Customer: What other colours do you have?
********************
-Whom are you working for?
-Same people. My wife and four kids.
********************
A Policeman catches a guy who was crossing the street at a wrong place and shouts:
-Why are you crossing here? Cant you see a zebra crossing there?
The guy replies:
- Let the zebra cross. What can I do ?!