If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story...

If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story - just send me an e-mail - muscomaxbuilding[@]gmail.com and I'll published it. I have also more interesting ideas, but for them - later on. Have a nice day, nJoy and don't forget to visit my blog everyday, because he can makes you smile ! :]

28 October 2007

Radio-Mummy-Hands

Dad: Son, what do you want for your birthday?
Johnny:Not much dad, just a radio with a sports car around it.
********************
Johnny: Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
Father : No. Why do you ask that?
Johnny:Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?
********************
Teacher: If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight
oranges in the other, what would I have?
Johnny: Big hands!