If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story...

If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story - just send me an e-mail - muscomaxbuilding[@]gmail.com and I'll published it. I have also more interesting ideas, but for them - later on. Have a nice day, nJoy and don't forget to visit my blog everyday, because he can makes you smile ! :]

13 November 2007

TRANSLATING WOMEN'S ENGLISH

1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I'm sorry = You'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = I need to complain
7. Sure...go ahead = I don't want you to
8. Is my ass fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful
9. Do what you want = You'll pay for this later
10. I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
11. Are you listening to me?? = Too late, you're dead
12. You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me
13. Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs
14. You're so.. manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot
15. Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive
16. It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now
17. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about??
18. I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV
19. How much do you love me? = I did something today that you're really not
going to like