If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story...

If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story - just send me an e-mail - muscomaxbuilding[@]gmail.com and I'll published it. I have also more interesting ideas, but for them - later on. Have a nice day, nJoy and don't forget to visit my blog everyday, because he can makes you smile ! :]

13 November 2007

TRANSLATING MEN'S ENGLISH

1.I'm hungry = I'm hungry
2.I'm sleepy = I'm sleepy
3.I'm tired = I'm tired
4.Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5.I love you = Let's have sex now
6.I'm bored = Do you want to have sex?
7.What's wrong = I guess sex tonight is out of the question
8.I love you, too = Okay, I said it...we'd better have sex now!
9.May I have this dance? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
10.Can I call you sometime? = I'd eventually ike to have sex with you
11.Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
12. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
13.Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with
other guys
14.You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you in
the next ten minutes
15.Let's talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person
and maybe then you'd like to have sex with me
16.I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I am gay