If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story...

If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story - just send me an e-mail - muscomaxbuilding[@]gmail.com and I'll published it. I have also more interesting ideas, but for them - later on. Have a nice day, nJoy and don't forget to visit my blog everyday, because he can makes you smile ! :]

04 November 2007

Before and after love

Before - You take my breath away
After - I feel like I'm suffocating

Before - Twice a night
After- Twice a month

Before - She says she loves the way I take control of a situation
After- She called me a controlling, manipulative egomaniac

Before - Don't stop
After- Don't start

Before - We agree on everythin
After- Doesn't she have a mind of her own?

Before- Charming and Noble
After- Chernobyl

Before- Idol
After- Idle

Before- I love a woman with curves
After- I never said you were fat

Before- He's completely lost without me
After- Why won't he ever ask for directions?

Before- Time stood still
After- This relationship is going nowhere

Before- You look so seductive in black
After- Your clothes are so depressing

Before- Oysters
After- Fishsticks

Before- I can hardly believe we found each other
After- I can't believe I ended up with someone like you

Before- Passion
After- Ration

Before- Once upon a time
After- The end