If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story...

If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story - just send me an e-mail - muscomaxbuilding[@]gmail.com and I'll published it. I have also more interesting ideas, but for them - later on. Have a nice day, nJoy and don't forget to visit my blog everyday, because he can makes you smile ! :]

29 October 2007

Stupid Questions

At the dentist when he's sticking pointed objects in your mouth...
Stupid Question: -Tell me if it hurts?
Answer: -No it wont. It will just bleed.
********************
You are smoking a cigarette and a cute woman asks...
Stupid Question: -Oh, so you smoke.
Answer: -Gosh, it's a miracle...it was a piece of chalk and now it's in flames!!!
********************
At the movies: When you meet acquaintances/friends...
Stupid Question: -Hey, what are you doing here?
Answer: -Dont u know, I sell tickets in black over here.