If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story...

If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story - just send me an e-mail - muscomaxbuilding[@]gmail.com and I'll published it. I have also more interesting ideas, but for them - later on. Have a nice day, nJoy and don't forget to visit my blog everyday, because he can makes you smile ! :]

25 October 2007

Stranger-Blonde-Train

Never ask a stranger about a girl unless you are sure that he is not her father.
********************
A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor. The doctor asked her what had happened to her ears and she answered:
-I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang - but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear.
-Oh Dear! - the doctor exclaimed in disbelief -But, what happened to your other ear ?
-The jerk called back!
********************
Three blondes are walking through the forest. They come upon some tracks.
The first blonde says:
-They're deer tracks.
The second blonde says:
-They're bear tracks.
The third blonde says:
-They're moose tracks.
Then a train hits them...