If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story...

If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story - just send me an e-mail - muscomaxbuilding[@]gmail.com and I'll published it. I have also more interesting ideas, but for them - later on. Have a nice day, nJoy and don't forget to visit my blog everyday, because he can makes you smile ! :]

24 October 2007

Pretty-God-doG :)

Mary: John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly. What do you think,Peter?
Peter: A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.
********************
Peter: Mom, does God use our bathroom ?
Mother: No, Peter. Why ?
Peter: Because Daddy bangs on the door every morning and yells - "Oh god,are you still there?"
********************
-If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
-The Dog of course...at least he'll shut up after you let him in.