If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story...

If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story - just send me an e-mail - muscomaxbuilding[@]gmail.com and I'll published it. I have also more interesting ideas, but for them - later on. Have a nice day, nJoy and don't forget to visit my blog everyday, because he can makes you smile ! :]

21 October 2007

License-Dust-Meat

Two skeletons decidet to drive a car. But when the skeletons get inside the car, the one get out and come back after a few minutes with his gravestone. The other asked him:
-What will you do with your gravestone ?
-A a a, I didn't drive without a driving license.
********************
Boss have words with his new secretary:
-How can you clean the dust from my desk. I've written so much important tphone number...
********************
Winnie the pooh asked piglet:
-What kind of chicks do you like - blonds or brunnete?
-I like vegetarian.