If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story...

If u wanna see your own joke, anecdote or a true-life-fun story - just send me an e-mail - muscomaxbuilding[@]gmail.com and I'll published it. I have also more interesting ideas, but for them - later on. Have a nice day, nJoy and don't forget to visit my blog everyday, because he can makes you smile ! :]

10 October 2007

Ugly-Fighter-Maths

One rabbit goes into a restaurant and asking the waiter:
-Have you got a tripe ?
-Yes.
-And have you got a trotters?
-Yes.
-And have you got a pigskin?
-Yes.
-Oh my God! You must be very ugly.
********************
What we call a real fighter?
-Blonde, who drives a car.
********************
Four mathematicians playing belote.
The first say:
-Pass
The second say:
-Heart
The third say:
-Spade
And the last say:
-Everything cosine.